About Deanne Schlobohm (Miller)
Deanne has been helping people feel better about themselves for more than 15 years. Her special ability is HOLISTIC HEALTH DESIGN. She listens and understands your issues, designs a specific exercise regime that suits your lifestyle, matches it with correct nutrition for your body and then follows up with the support you need to achieve the goal.
Deanne has gained plenty of experience and qualifications in the industry over the years as listed below.
- Diabetes Australia Preferred Trainer Certification
- C.H.E.K. Holistic Coach certification
- REHAB TRAINER certification
- PILATES PLUS Group Reformer Certificate
- NETWORK Pilates Matwork (Micheal King’s Pilates Institute of UK)
- LES MILLS Body Pump and RPM Accreditation
- GYMNASTICS QLD Kindergym Training
- NETWORK Exercise & Pregnancy Certification
- FITBALL AUSTRALIA Certification
- THINK LIGHT! Facilitator Training Certification
- TRAINING FOR SUCCESS Sales Workshops
- FAT LOSS LEADER Certification
- PUMPING IRON Muscular Strength & Conditioning Certification
- NETWORK PERSONAL TRAINER Accreditation
Over the years, Deanne has experienced most areas of the fitness industry through her work with Brisbane City Council, Fitness First, Goodlife, USQ Works, Flex-it, Sportsmotion and Express Fitness.
Her special passion is Ms Figure Contests and has won the Ms Queensland Title with INBA. International Natural Bodybuilding Association). Deanne has represented Queensland at the Australian Championships and Australia at the Ms Olympia World Championships. Over the years Deanne has prepared many girls for competition.
A true “Life Worshipper” Deanne’s philosophy simply is “keep doing the things that make you happy”. Her biggest passion of all is being with her family.